Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Continental Airlines "Work Hard Fly Right"

This is one of the few commercials I actually enjoy. The catchy piano jingle is pretty funny- and doesn't grate on my nerves even after the 1,000th time listening to it. I like seeing the stewardess on the 'other' airlines pulling the pillows out from under the heads of the sleeping passengers, and stealing the food from their mouths.

I don't know why, but something about it it truly entertaining. Now if Continental can just lower their prices so poor people like me can afford to fly them (I just booked a round trip to Vegas from NY for $400 from them- ugh), I might just use them more often!

I think I am going to start linking to YouTube if I can find the clips of these commercials- I can't do that at work as the site is blocked- but then you can actually see what I am talking about!

No comments: